søndag 25. oktober 2009

Case 05

In Case 05 we're supposed to make our character jump and not fall down through the ground (and not have an endless zero-gravity jump). In this case we didn't get as much help from examples, we just got the essentials to complete the case.

This case went surprisingly good. I just integrated what was needed into my code, gravity, velocity and the jump-button. I also made a ground where my character will walk, it will follow the curves in the ground as well.

No trouble at all, except some minor teaks here and there in my code to make it work.

Seeing my character walk and jump from my commands was great, it was also nice that he didn't fall through the ground or have an endless jump up in the air.


The next case will be a little different. We are going to design our game.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar