lørdag 17. oktober 2009

Case 02

In this case we were supposed to start animating our character. Me and me group showed each other what we had done so far, which was mostly just a character (although some had already started to animate).

The goal of the case was to have a; walk to left/right-animation, idle-animation and a jump-animation. As in Case 01, we discussed what problems we could face during the current case and how we could get fluid animation to give our character life.

I started messing around with Motion Tween, since it seemed to be the easiest for new-beginners. As I got to know the basics better, I could input some keyframes etc and have a more fluid and life-like animation to my character.

The walk-animation was the first to be finished:















Then I started with the idle-animation. It was a simple wink with the eye at first, but it evolved to something more complex:















Last one to be animated was the jump-animation. It looks kind of weird, but it's just the start of the jump:
















I didn't really face much problems with the animating. The only problem was to create a sprite, but with a little help from the groups supervisor I finally made a sprite.



In the next case we start programming. I have never done that, so it will be both challenging and knowledgeable.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar