søndag 25. oktober 2009

Case 04

There will be more programming in this case. Even though I have done some programming in Case 03, I still don't know what to do to complete this case.

What we're supposed to do is to have our character move when we use the arrow-buttons. We have to make our character to go in an idle-position when no buttons are pressed, as well. As usual, our group talked about how to solve the case.

And as in Case 03, I missed the lecture on Thursday, so I had to use the example put out on Fronter and integrate it into my own code.

After some trial and error, I finally got it to work. My character responded perfectly to my button-presses and it went to idle-stance when I didn't press any buttons.


The next case we will have our character to jump, it will be challenging but fun.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar